Release 0.2 – March 6 Update

Hey there! This week, I fixed on a couple of issues and tried to work on more bugs. The bug I fixed was in the Marquez project where I had to rename some functions.

I made the changes and then ran the tests to ensure I didn’t break anything. Then I raised the pull request and it got merged.

Issue Link

Pull Request Link

As this was a small and easy change, I worked on another issue in the same project where I had to remove the @Bind property in some files. I learned a lot from this as I didn’t know what that code means. Still, I tried my best and with the help of code maintainer, I got my pull request merged and learned a lot of new stuff.

Pull Request Link

Issue Link

Brewery Finder

This is a react-typed project to find breweries. The issue was to handle the empty search input while searching for a brewery. Steps for setting up the environment.

  • Forked the Repository
  • Run npm install to download all the dependencies
  • Run npm test to ensure you have an error-free working copy
  • Run npm start to start your development server

I made all the required changes and submitted the pull request.

Issue Link

Pull Request Link

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s